Skip to main content

4/8/19: First REAL blow-out poop

Remember how I said her poops have gotten bigger in the week 6 update - and that I finally understood what 'blowout poop' was? Well, I didn't know what that TRULY meant until today, haha O_O

I was cleaning her up as usual and after I wiped her back area, I looked at the wet wipe and it had more poop on it than I anticipated. I lifted her lower half up and I see a poop stain on the back of her shirt - except the stain on her shirt was pretty high. I put my hand on her lower back.. and lo and behold.. it was wet. Looked at my hand and there was chunks of poo on it.

Oh, the joys of being a parent.

Kinda crazy how poop can blow up the back !??! Like, she had THAT much poop going at such a high velocity that it went up through the diaper. Lolol.

Comments