Skip to main content

4/25/19: The longest nap ever.

Just woke up from the longest nap I've gotten since baby.
45 minutes.

Yup.. lol. I told ya'll before I can't sleep that well. It's considered even good for me to be able to get two 15 minutes naps in!

Super tired today though. It was really hot in our room last night because the heat gets trapped in there due to the setup of our house and we have to leave the windows closed because of street noise outside.

I went to bed at 9 but couldn't sleep until after baby's first feeding at 12:30 midnight or so.
Woke up from 3-4 again to nurse.
Woke up at 6 AM and then couldn't sleep after..

Grand total of about 4 hours of sleep. I guess I'm all caught up now with the 45 mins!
@_@

Other new mama things:
Plugging in the blender in my mom's room and not in the kitchen to be able to make a smoothie without waking the baby.

LIFE OF MAMA.

Comments