Skip to main content

6/22/19: WHAT DO I EVEN DO WITH FREE TIME ANYMORE??

Well, three posts in 3 days. I guess that makes up for the lack of posts in the last 2 weeks.
(I woke up early because I'm getting my hair done for the weekend and have some time to kill while eating and being alone (it's nice!!)..)

Yesterday, Mya had a LONNGGG three hour nap. I probably should have woken her up because that's more like a short sleep, but I figure she's been through a lot of changes and new things this week, so I let her be.

But yeah. THREE hours. I had no idea what to do with this free time. Simply because, I don't really get free time anymore. I mean, I do, but usually not for over an hour at a time. Usually the SINGLE hour I get, I check up on my emails, blogs, and social media, or I'm eating or prepping for the next meal.

The first hour I checked up on my email, ate my lunch, and read my blogs.. went to peek at the baby and she's sound asleep.
Second hour rolls around and I'm like.. HMM, I guess I'll actually start actually going through my work emails more in depth and respond to them.
Third hour rolls around after I'm done with work and I'm like. THINKING of things to do. Decided to steam out the dress I'm wearing for the wedding over the weekend and then decided to pluck my eyebrows (gotta keep that shit on fleek, yennoe?)
I think near the end of the 3rd hour, I had no idea what to do so I ended up just lying down lol.

I don't even know what free time is anymore!
I'm not used to getting that much free time. Usually, there's no point in watching anything on Netflix or Youtube because it just gets interrupted, and I'm not really a gamer.

Hah. I just thought it was interesting.

Comments