Skip to main content

07/21/19: Last(?) sleep training update

Sorry (not sorry!) about all the sleep training updates. It literally consumes my entire life so I can't NOT talk about it. Any time that she's not awake, my eyes are glued to the baby monitor. I imagine it's going to be like this for a while.

Hopefully one of the last ones, for the near future at least.

Usually when there's a final and last post to something - it means good news or at least an end to something. I'd like to gladly announce that it's one of my last sleep training posts, because we are REALLY darn close to Mya consistently getting full night's rests like she should. I happened to look at her sleep log and it's improved leaps and bounds. See below!

The teal blue is when she is asleep. The periwinkle (purpley) blue is when she's in bed but fighting sleep. You can see she's been getting more sleep and her sleep is consistent now.

Weeks before, she never got big blocks of sleep like that and it was never consistent.

Ideally, she would stay asleep after I put her to bed for the full 10-12 hours. She's only did that one night, but at least her single night waking is getting shorter, and she's crying less and less in between. Great for me, and even better for her.



Comments