Skip to main content

2/27/19: Love is

Love is:

Drowsily waking up to look at the clock and realizing that I've miraculously gotten a full hour of uninterrupted sleep, and that Carlo isn't next to me, and the room is silent., which.. it hadn't been for hours due to an inconsolable, hungry, crying, and screaming baby.

Upon opening the bedroom door, I find Carlo sitting on the couch watching TV with dead eyes with Mya finally sleeping contently on his lap.

It is because of this selfless sacrifice that I am able to get through yet ANOTHER hour of nursing the baby's insatiable hunger.

Two nights ago, I had to nurse every hour from 2:30-9:00 to get the baby (and us!) to sleep because she was going through a growth spurt. That's on top of being already having lack of sleep in the first place.

What's the most romantic thing that Carlo has ever done for me?
THAT IS.

Comments