Skip to main content

2/16/2019: Welcome!

Hello & welcome, welcome!

I've just delivered my baby on 2/14/19, and am now a full-time mom (at least for the time being, until I use up my disability and paid family leave time)! I haven't blogged in LITERALLY 10 years (2009 was the year of my last post here) and I figured it would be good to document this time to read later in life, or to share with Mya :)

I've always liked writing and this will be my 'me-time' for sanity. Mental health and emotional hygiene is important, y'all.

I don't want to become one of those people that flood people's social media accounts with unsolicited baby and new mom posts. But I also know some folks that DO want to keep up! So, you can visit me here at this page every now and then to see what me and bb Mya have been up to!

Comments